Housed in what was the first church in Pass-a-Grille, built in 1917, the museum collection highlights from life as it was in the early development of the South Pinellas beach communities with it’s ongoing exhibits.
Come visit this unique museum and learn the legacy of the islands colorful heritage. View post cards from years past, hundreds of photos showing the growth progression of the beach communities, memorabilia of two island schools, church artifacts and much more.
- Extensive Postcard Collections
- World War II Exhibit
- Don Cesar Artifacts
- Photos from the early 1900’s
- The Story of Silas Dent, the Hermit of Cabbage Key
- Sunshine and Gulf Beaches School Memorabilia
- Old Newspaper Clippings
- Special Exhibits
- Museum Gift Shop
- General Tours and special Dessert Tours available